AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your latest anime purchases!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... , 204, 205, 206, 207, 208  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TokenAsian
Most Likely to Spend Too Much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinn wrote:

Also for anyone looking for the MaxFactory Haruhi pre-order.

http://www.hlj.com/product/MAX04062

It just got listed today so better be quick. Hobby Search reserveration was done in like a day.

I MISSED THIS

HOW COULD I

MY MOTHER DAMAGED BY YAMATO VF-1A LAST NIGHT

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

*coughs*

I'm sad that I missed the pre-order on the Max Factory Haruhi. Not like I have the money this month anyway, so I guess it's okay... Sad
kablaq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t... got my shipment of SHnY dvd 4 and F/SN 8 w/ booklet today... 2 days after it shipped XD

oh, how i love express shipping... especially when the charge me the price for economy shipping at the same time Cat Grin

that booklet is mighty fine, i must say... kinda thought i wouldn't get a copy of it because they delayed shipping it after it came out, but now all is well...

oh, and also got my first sp sticker sheet with SHnY dvd 4... sp 5 it seems... Cat Grin

now to wait on my hazuki fig to arrive, and i'll be happy

what is this?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some stuff I got last month and early this month.

Wish they did the F/SN box better so you can put the vol. 8 extra booklet in with it. As badly thought out as the DCSS vol. 4 where the slipecase includes the big box that holds the Aisia PVC extra.

TokenAsian
Most Likely to Spend Too Much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prophecy has come true.

Token Asian has spent too much and is in dire straits. I'm selling all my anime stuff and moving into the slums.

Haha, no, I'm not in dire straits, but I do need to save up some money for Christmas shopping, so I'm trying to get rid of some stuff. I'd probably give anyone here a discount, so go and check out the stuff I have for sale!

http://tokenasian.animeblogger.net/?p=192
Vinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More stuff..... my wallet is on life support.....

Still waiting on Mai-Kinoto Hime PS2 game to get here...
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinn wrote:
More stuff..... my wallet is on life support.....

awesome haul as usual Vinn. If it makes you feel any better, my wallet is probably your wallet's neighbor in the hospital considering how "heavy" this month is for me.
Quote:

Still waiting on Mai-Kinoto Hime PS2 game to get here...
Oh, you mean this? Wink

EDIT: Vinn, what's that DCII book? It tempts me...

Last edited by moyism on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zanza
Desperately Seeking Wii!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: damn Reply with quote

Vinn, you walk among my peoples a god among men. cast off a ring or bauble, so that i may enshrine it Very Happy

sick haul big guy, looks costly. if your wallet is ever in trouble, gimme a holler. i am qualified to use a defibulator in a hospital setting, if your wallet ever expires Twisted Evil

p.s. Any of you AB dudes picking up the PS3 and Wii this week? i pray i don't get either, not looking forward to shelling out $1300+ this weekend Crying or Very sad
R8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hot damn vinn, that's awesome. just want...do...you...do...for a living Laughing.

heh zanza, i'm 'virtually qualified' to use a defibrillator. but yeah, you already know i'm getting the wii but i wonder why you 'pray you don't get either' as i thought you were looking forward to the wii plus it should be pennies for you due to the amt. you spend Razz .
Zanza
Desperately Seeking Wii!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

hey R8!

oh, i really really really want a Wii, so much it hurts! it is just i am really making an effort these days to be financially responsible. i mean, it is fun for awhile, spending thousands a month and posting huge orgies on my blog but, i really want to start investing some money for the future, when i am old and can't work anymore Very Happy

hopefully that is a long ways off tho. i've already blown a ton of cash this month, a Wii and PS3 would totally kill me. our mutual friend morphix has already picked up some PS3 and Wii games, posted on his blog. so jealous!!!

p.s. HAHAHA, seriously Vinn, what do you do for a living? i bet he is a sniper for hire, i heard those dudes get like hundreds of thousands of dollars for one hit Cool
R8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wondering if ppl have been getting stuff from AJ most recently. i noticed that they've been upgrading ppl's order (still, for the past month) by using DHL Express instead of the requested Int. Economy. I got My-Otome Zwei coming up and was wondering if i should downgrade my shipping to Int. Economy to save myself some money if they're gonna ship it Express for free anyways.
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R8 wrote:
just wondering if ppl have been getting stuff from AJ most recently. i noticed that they've been upgrading ppl's order (still, for the past month) by using DHL Express instead of the requested Int. Economy. I got My-Otome Zwei coming up and was wondering if i should downgrade my shipping to Int. Economy to save myself some money if they're gonna ship it Express for free anyways.
Yea, I think the past month or so all my shipments were upgraded to express though I selected economy.

You may as well give it a shot and see what happens.
exile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

Vinn wrote:
Some stuff I got last month and early this month.

Wish they did the F/SN box better so you can put the vol. 8 extra booklet in with it. As badly thought out as the DCSS vol. 4 where the slipecase includes the big box that holds the Aisia PVC extra.

Seeing all that makes me kinda jealous. Laughing I'm a big fan but obviously not big enough. Nice collection though. Very Happy

Maybe I'll start collecting as well. Wink

Edit (Maestro4k): We welcome you to the forums but don't post links to spam sites. If you're a legit user please feel free to participate, but if you post that site again you'll be banned.
R8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

though it's not TOTALLY anime related (TC:SO does have anime-ish designs), but i got my wii this morning. got it fast and easy and didn't have to wait Laughing .
Vinn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R8 wrote:
though it's not TOTALLY anime related (TC:SO does have anime-ish designs), but i got my wii this morning. got it fast and easy and didn't have to wait Laughing .

Got my today too but I had to wait about 40min cause there was a line at the TRUS cause they had extra Wii for sale that wasn't pre-ordered. So the line went all the way to the back of the store. Got Dragonball and Zelda (of course) Razz

Moy, I will post some pics of the DCII book in a bit. Just too tired these past few days with the PS3 and Wii. ~~

And yes I have a side job as a hitman who pretends to be a Real Estate agent and take hits order over the phone where the other side pretend they are looking for property.... (from a Law and Order episode) Very Happy
Zanza
Desperately Seeking Wii!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: sniffsniff Reply with quote

damn u R8! ^.^

any1 with a Wii has become my foe. it is so sad that i have Zelda, Red Steel and Trauma Center lying on my bed but no console. it is like, walking by a nursery... wait, naw, that analogy is too disturbing

3.5+ hrs in the wind and rain, no Wii for Zanza. so disappointed, i hope we get more later this week. if not, i will cry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... , 204, 205, 206, 207, 208  Next
Page 207 of 208

Jump to: