AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your latest anime purchases!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got my My-ZHiME vols 8 and 9 and Rozen Maiden manga vol 7.

I've watched episodes 21 and 22 of ZHiME whilst comparing it to the broadcast version, and thus far I've spotted a whole ONE re-animated cut! Huzzah!
Vinn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MegaHouse Queen's Blade figs Razz

moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ tempted on the first Queen's Blade figure but dang it... so F*CKING broke.

Anyway, got Megami Magazine v78 (the one with Asuna on the cover), G's Magazine Nov issue (WTF, it's like a phone book) w/ the included Feena gasha, Tenjo Tenge v14-15, and Mai-Otome v5 (mangas) a few days ago.

I honestly curse Megami Magazine everyday for having kick arse posters since it was the main reason for the purchase. I should really just get a subscription at this point huh? Laughing

BTW TA, you ever get this? I remember you were rather tempted with the figurine but forgot if you gave in or not.
TokenAsian
Most Likely to Spend Too Much

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
BTW TA, you ever get this? I remember you were rather tempted with the figurine but forgot if you gave in or not.

Oh, I gave in! I got it a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure Ciou Noi was pissed off about the visible undies. It's really a nice figurine. I wish they'd make one with her purple civilian outfit, though.

Got myself some more Battlestar Galactica die casts this week too.

I also rounded out my Mini-Goddesses collection from that Geneon sale a while back. Can't beat $5 a DVD.
Kaspar
Coding Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some stuff from Amazon.

moyism

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did something stupid again and pre-ordered all of Kanon plus v4-5 of the Haruhi Character CDs. d'oh
Vinn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
I did something stupid again and pre-ordered all of Kanon plus v4-5 of the Haruhi Character CDs. d'oh

More then worth it. Very Happy
moyism

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinn wrote:
moyism wrote:

More then worth it. Very Happy
Until I see the bill Crying or Very sad
muhootsaver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh...after a LLLOOOOOONNNNGGGG wait, my maison ikkoku order from right stuff has finally shipped but not without any problems. -_- they forgot to include my 3rd box. I'm not sure wth happened but I think they forgot to add it while they were changing my address. Now I have to wait till mondayy till they reply my msg...T__T I don't want to wait another month!!!! The shipping alone takes a month damn it!!
Zanza
Desperately Seeking Wii!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: owch Reply with quote

i feel ya pain brother. while TRSI is a pretty good company, i don't think i will be using them in the future. currently waiting on Eureka 7 vol 3 SE, been waiting 3 weeks. i kno it isn't their fault but, i don't like paying $7 to ship one item and then waiting almost a month for it to arrive. DVD Pacific will now receive 100% of my pre-orders/orders, their shipping is fair and their packages usually get to me here in Vancouver, BC in 7-9 days.
moyism

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I currently have the opposite problem. Just got my order of 25 DVDs today which is fine and all.... but looking at my CC look like they charged me twice for it.

... plus shipped out another order that's apparently the same, though I only made the order once. Gonna have to call TRSI on Monday to get this random shiz straighten out. So strange too, since up to this point TRSI has been great for me =/
Kaspar
Coding Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her box is freaking huge for a 1/8.. in other news, this was my first customs-less HLJ shipment! Hurray for not having to give them my money Razz

moyism

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as great as Kaspar's Louise PVC but *finally* got FSN v7. It seems it was actually shipped via DHL, which is weird. Normally DHL stuff eventually ends with USPS dropping it off.

No wonder it took so frickin' long!
kablaq

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hot damn, that louise figure looks nice... may have to invest in one of those sometime...

finally got shny dvd 3 and f/sn dvd 7.... via dhl express?... lol... roommate said they dropped it off this morning, so im guessing that either the method of shipment had problems, or it got lost in customs... either way, they're here now, and im happy... no worrying about stolen packages makes for a happy kablaq...

though... the plastic dvd holder in the shny case was cracked... i wonder why...

:edit1: hmmm... since i missed this months megami (curses self for that oversight), i wonder how good of a chance i have of getting the older issues by ordering them through fujisan... i think im going to have to look into this... i need my haruhi 6 panel poster!!

:edit2: just noticed this over on taste and was wondering if they're gashapons or not... kinda look like the quality of gashies, but the picture size doesn't help me figure out DX

mmm... i do need more xenosaga stuff.... <3 that series...

what is this?

Last edited by kablaq on Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Fate/stay night Saber Dress & Change Reply with quote

Fate/stay night Saber Dress & Change

My Japan Collections, Fate/stay night Saber Dress & Change. This is normal white version. Saber in white swimming suit that can change to armor cloths and plain cloths and hold the Excaliber sword and oden.

http://greatmaz.blogspot.com/2006_10_15_greatmaz_archive.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208  Next
Page 204 of 208

Jump to: