AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T.H.A.T anime blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
impz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: T.H.A.T anime blog Reply with quote

Hey all! I am impzie or Jan (my real name) and I guess i am the newest kid on the block (i wish i can say that about my age though). Sigh.

I am actually not new to the blogging arena in a way but a friend of mine had told me about this animeblogger.net. Just to start, my web space is...

*drum roll*

http://that.animeblogger.net (went for a catchy name)

That stands for...

The Anime review site that
Has great fanboyism over the
Almighty Megas-good
Tsuraya anime blog.

Aka T.H.A.T BLOG. Whether “THAT” will always mean… well… that, will be discussed later on in the future, but it’ll do for now, haha.

I am glad to be in this community because I often use anime blogs as a form of research on a certain anime before indulging in it. ^_^... When I heard that there was a possibility of me being in an anime blog community, I immediately jumped into it, considering the amount of time I spent watching anime (which is so disgusting sometimes, I wonder how I manage it).

Oh yea, for just a preview, my entries will be concentrated on non-mainstream anime, aka those anime that had been under the radar due to the lack of love. For now, I am touching on Saiunkoku Monogatori, Bokura ga ita and some other anime that it does come out. Kanon will be something I will be extremely excited about to!

I have also asked a few friends to touch on mainstream anime that everyone watches, so it will be a blog that will probably cover all genres! It would be also be filled with tons of swooning and cuteness declaration of anime series, so if you find that disturbing, gomen ne~

So glad to meet all of you and hope that I can get linked by all the nice bloggers here. Bye for now and thanks!
Non-Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sadly, I'm not on Anime Blogger, but I am on wordpress. I like your blog a lot, I'll probably go ahead and link to it. Nice to see you here.

Non-Otaku Anime The anime blog of the Non Otaku.
impz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, and i read your blog too *goes link it right now*

^_______^ Thanks
Non-Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I linked yours too. I like it a lot. Catchy banner too. Now when people say "What's That Anime Blog?" People will assume they're talking about you.

impz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope so too n_n. That was why i had that acroymn for good measure.

It's a good way to remember things and considering my deep obsession with anime for 2-3 years already, it's waiting to burst out Very Happy
Non-Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I at first made the blog because at the library I work at, they're always asking me what anime related thing we should do, anime to buy and all that. Since I'm the "otaku" at work, I told them they could all read this when I leave, so they can have a better idea of what anime to buy and maybe show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: