AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruiting a team for my anime blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Recruiting a team for my anime blog Reply with quote

Hi im going around recruiting people who are fluent(not perfect) just enough to be able to understand whats going on in a anime and people who can blog subs too for my blog that im starting up. I want to make it like the number 1 blog that will blog all kinds of anime thats why i want a team cause if one person doesnt want to blog one show another person could pick it up and blog it on the site that way we get all the people to come and see all the variety of animes out there. I wanna make us the best for bloging and thats another reason why i need a team cause its something one cant do on their own with all the new animes that came on this season. SO far theres only one person(myself) and im looking for more, i can say i can take up to umm 10-15 people for my that way we are garanteed to cover any anime. All are welcome you jsut gotta be fluent with the japanese language. TO contact me you can reach me on aim at missinlink15 or msn at Please come and join my team, come and join in for the funb of doing many thing together on this blog.I am doing something different. My team will be a team that will blog just about all the new anime out there. it will be the one spot you come to find out on any of the animes out there, a team compased of person woh will blog a different show each person with their on style. And there will be lots of fun stuff to do once we get started
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: