AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Place to Host a New Anime Blog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lenners

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Best Place to Host a New Anime Blog Reply with quote

I'm trying to find a place to start my own anime blog, but so far I've only found Blogger. It seems okay, but I somehow dislike using websites like Blogger Rolling Eyes. That's just me, of course xD

Is Blogger the best, or are there better ones out there? xD
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We provide free hosting with your own subdomain name, Word Press blogging software and FTP access. If you're interested just let me know. Smile
Kaspar
Coding Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Place to Host a New Anime Blog Reply with quote

Lenners wrote:
I'm trying to find a place to start my own anime blog, but so far I've only found Blogger. It seems okay, but I somehow dislike using websites like Blogger Rolling Eyes. That's just me, of course xD

Is Blogger the best, or are there better ones out there? xD

Well, usually the best places aren't places like Blogger and whatnot. Just beg Maestro [or bribe him with some Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha goods] and I'm sure he'll be able to accomodate you. Banzai!

Edit: damn you, Maestro. You beat me to it heh
Lenners

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, then it's okay? Shocked
Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok then i too would like to start up my own blog ^^
WaruiOne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any rules or requirements needed to start an anime blog here?
x_jygrace_x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: starting an anime blog... Reply with quote

Hii..I'm new here as well - and I've been lookin for many places to start an anime - related blog too...I've tried just making a page on my site..but that hasn't worked too well so far..TT_TT I need help~ ._.
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: starting an anime blog... Reply with quote

x_jygrace_x wrote:
Hii..I'm new here as well - and I've been lookin for many places to start an anime - related blog too...I've tried just making a page on my site..but that hasn't worked too well so far..TT_TT I need help~ ._.

Send me an E-mail and we'll get you setup. You can find my E-mail address over on my blog.
kev3458

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like help too, and I would appreciate it very much. I'm new at this and much help would be thanked...emailed you please reply

Email address: kevinpan188 (at) hotmail.com
My blogger site does not fare well. (Can't even insert images.)

(You can see I'm desperate.)
Lenners

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should really start a thread for this, Maestro Surprised
Saylor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Anime Blog Reply with quote

Hi, i'm new, i've always liked the look of these Anime Blogs, i think http://paradox.animeblogger.net/ is an especially good one, he likes all the anime i do, lol

Anyway, i'd like to make one similar to his, i have a web server and was wandering is the blogger just word press with mods and addons?

Or is it a different script, the .animeblogger , i cant seem to download it anywhere, if u can get back to me that would be great, if i can only host one through you thats ok, i can always link my images and media off my servers.

Some thing like http://sakurahybrid.animeblogger.net, my email is , thanks in advance

Saylor
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Skyliae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if I can also set up an anime blog? I've been trying to make one as well since one of my friends ask me for summaries on animes that I recommend to her, but I can't find a really good place to set one up and I like the looks of these anime blogs you have on here. ^_^
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyliae wrote:
I was wondering if I can also set up an anime blog? I've been trying to make one as well since one of my friends ask me for summaries on animes that I recommend to her, but I can't find a really good place to set one up and I like the looks of these anime blogs you have on here. ^_^
PM or email maestro *points a few posts up* Wink
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyliae wrote:

Like Moy said, just E-mail me at maestro at animeblogger dot net and we'll get the process started. Smile
Skyliae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks...^_^...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: