AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intros
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topleka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings. I am topleka.
I'm 18, and I enjoy cosplay, and fandubbing (yes, dubbing).
I prefer male-oriented anime, however I'm thoroughly addicted to Fubo-Fuhi. This season I'm watching Bleach, MAR, Erementar Gerad, and of course Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime.
I look forward to AIR Summer, My Star MAiD, and Rozen Maiden ::probably German word I can't spell::
Have a nice day. ^-^
Shirou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's 'traumend' with the little dots above the U that I can't make. Nice to meet you all (the ranks are rapidly growing!)

But I need to make sure everyone realises that Shirou (me) and Shiro (that other dude who stole my name kinda Laughing) are two different people. I even got them confused. Rolling Eyes
Mentar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's German indeed:

träumend = dreaming
Willuknight
IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mina-chan...

My name is William, I'm 20 and from New Zealand Smile

Currently my favorite new shows are School Rumble, Erementar Gerad, Speed Grapher and quite a few others Smile

Currently looking forward to FMP s3 .

I've been an anime fan for about 5 years now, and been reading the anime blog feeds for only a few months Smile

どぞよろしく みなさん Very Happy
KT Kore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name's T. Kevin T. 20 years old from LA California. Workin' hard at college stuff and trying to figure out if I should get a job or not (buying DVD's is tough without a job Sad ).

Current favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nadia: Secret of Blue Water, Aim for the Top! Gunbuster, Zeta Gundam, Infinite Ryvius, Berserk, Scrapped Princess, Hunter x Hunter, Madlax and DragonBall/Z. I'm into the stuff with actual strong plots rather than the cutesy comedy stuff, so I'm really suffering this season.

Anyway, I'm a real cool dude and you all WILL get along with me, understand?!
beerman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa...another bloke from the old AN forums. Not to mention a fellow Los Angeles resident.

Good to see you again, KT Kore. Cool
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strawberry brite wrote:
I just graduated from the University of Toronto (today actually) with an H.B.Sc. majoring in forensic science.

I just realized I missed this part before. Congrats on the degree! I'm sure you're excited to be done. Very Happy
strawberry brite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro4k wrote:

I just realized I missed this part before. Congrats on the degree! I'm sure you're excited to be done. Very Happy

Hehe thanks Very Happy Yup I'm super excited that I'm done. Now I just have to focus on getting a job. I actually just got a call for an interview at the centre of forensic sciences here in Toronto so it would be really great if I got that job.
gatsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm gatsu, I'm 21 years old. I 'm french and comes from France in Lyon. As everyone here, i enjoy anime and other japenese stuffs.
i 'm not very good to write a good english, so if you could be indulgent towards me. I'll try my best to improve my grammatical english. Finally, i'm happy to be with you to talk animes, mangas... and i hope share this passion with you.
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatsu wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm gatsu, I'm 21 years old. I 'm french and comes from France in Lyon. As everyone here, i enjoy anime and other japenese stuffs.
i 'm not very good to write a good english, so if you could be indulgent towards me. I'll try my best to improve my grammatical english. Finally, i'm happy to be with you to talk animes, mangas... and i hope share this passion with you.

Don't worry about your English, we can understand you. Smile It's good to have you here, hope you enjoy the forums! Very Happy
Aleithilithos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm Tyrell.

I'm 21, and also live in Canada (Vancouver, to be more precise).

I first got into anime through Pokémon fanfics (^^;), when I found a link to some downloadable episodes for Ranma ˝, though I'd watched Dragonball and Sailormoon as well when they were on TV.

Since then, I still read a lot of fanfics (mostly Ranma and Harry Potter though), download anime and manga, and occasionally purchase manga (even when I can't afford it).

I'm probably not going to say too much, since i tend to lurk on boards.

Nice to meet you all!
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiGiKerot, 25, British. I've been watching anime for over 10 years now, and I'm just as obsessive about it as I've ever been, though I'm certainly not the most hardcore fanboy in existence. I'm a long way from being done with the stuff, anyway, as I'm still finding plenty of stuff old and new which is new, refreshing or simply entertaining.

AoD forum regulars may already know me as a My:HiME fanatic and a figure collecter. AoD forum regulars probably won't know the username is dervived from a love of Cardcaptor Sakura and DiGiCharat.

When not tackling my backlog of unwatched anime (predominantly DVD releases - its nice to be working and having disposable income) and unread manga I like to at least pretend I'm a hardcore gamer, but truth be told I've not played much the last couple of months.
Lisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i post a little word here too Very Happy

hi all , i'm Lisa , french and i love animes for years . favorites animes are My Hime , Air , Kanon , Kgne (thanks Matthew for this one Smile ) , Uta Kata (maybe my favorite) and Noir . i really like Tsubasa Chronicles and Zettai Shonen so far Smile this season .

don't know what to say but anyway , it's really good to have a forum here Very Happy .

i don't post much cause of my bad english but i can read Wink

see ya all here and on Matthew's shoutbox Very Happy

good luck with the forum and all Wink
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa wrote:
don't know what to say but anyway , it's really good to have a forum here Very Happy .

i don't post much cause of my bad english but i can read Wink

Lisa, I'm glad you like the forums, but please don't let your English keep you from posting, you speak (well I guess type in this case) excellent English! Smile
KT Kore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beerman wrote:
Whoa...another bloke from the old AN forums. Not to mention a fellow Los Angeles resident.

Good to see you again, KT Kore. Cool

Yes, yes. You can't be rid of me. You were one of the people I missed from AN since the merge, so nice to see you here too. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 4 of 21

Jump to: