AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casual Blogging

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willuknight
IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Casual Blogging Reply with quote

Back in June or July of this year, i was reading alot of animeblogs and watching alot of anime - and making alot of forum posts reviewing anime.

At this point i realised that this is the type of content that would be more worthwhile on an animeblog. I wasn't really feeling like having a full time blog, so i thought i would try and find out if anyone would let me join as a contributing member.

I didn't have much luck with that, so i started up Manganime. One of the main points of manganime is to allow readers to submit their own articals / reviews, or join as staff.

Aside from me, we have 4 other casual staff members that contribute content now and then, when *they* feel like.

The benifits to a multiauthor blog are:

regular updates
different views on series
sharing the workload / contribution to avoid burnout

If anyone is interested in joining our blog as a casual author, let me know Smile
[Riuva]tj_han

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a lot less interesting just contributing. Half the fun is in setting up, customising the blog to your own tastes etc.

I was planning to do a joint project with a few of my friends as well but in the end, just going alone offers a whole lot more freedom. This isn't work y'know , there aren't deadlines or quotas....

But anyway, good luck for your new site! I'm sure there are many who want to type up a good write up once in a while for us all here in the anime community! This will be a good platform for these guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: