AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Avatars Available
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: New Avatars Available Reply with quote

I've added a new set of avatars to the forum, courtesy of the folks at Nemuri no Sono. These aren't as cute as the other set but there are a lot of very nice ones so I thought some people would like them. There's quite a few from Fate/Stay Night that I know a few people will be interested in. Smile

Enjoy them. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Byakko
IRC Op Team


Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 171
Location: a few thousand miles too far from Japan...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I save them. xD But I'd point out that some of us WANT to be unique and use our own avatars that aren't on the list. =) Other than that, I love the avatars. ^___^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byakko wrote:
I save them. xD But I'd point out that some of us WANT to be unique and use our own avatars that aren't on the list. =) Other than that, I love the avatars. ^___^

Oh I know that, you'll notice mine's not in the regular list, although it's from the Cutegirl set. I just took it out cause it was mine. Laughing

I just ran across this new set today and liked them so thought I'd share them with everyone. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Byakko
IRC Op Team


Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 171
Location: a few thousand miles too far from Japan...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro4k wrote:
Byakko wrote:
I save them. xD But I'd point out that some of us WANT to be unique and use our own avatars that aren't on the list. =) Other than that, I love the avatars. ^___^

Oh I know that, you'll notice mine's not in the regular list, although it's from the Cutegirl set. I just took it out cause it was mine. Laughing

I just ran across this new set today and liked them so thought I'd share them with everyone. Very Happy


Yes, I did notice you taking it out. No problems with that, there are many avatars to go around. =)

btw, I'm using the avatars as icons in my computer. xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byakko wrote:
Yes, I did notice you taking it out. No problems with that, there are many avatars to go around. =)

I wondered if many people noticed, although it is kind of noticeable since all the other personalities are there. Smile It was pretty funny at first when I had Nanako and Matthew chose Natsume (this was not planned at all, which is why I found it really funny.)

Byakko wrote:
btw, I'm using the avatars as icons in my computer. xD

That's cool, the Cutegirl site says you can use them anywhere just as long as you provide a link to their site in return. This new set says you can do whatever you want with them, but I liked them anyways because I thought it was the polite thing to do. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Byakko
IRC Op Team


Joined: 15 Oct 2005
Posts: 171
Location: a few thousand miles too far from Japan...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro4k wrote:
Byakko wrote:
Yes, I did notice you taking it out. No problems with that, there are many avatars to go around. =)

I wondered if many people noticed, although it is kind of noticeable since all the other personalities are there. Smile It was pretty funny at first when I had Nanako and Matthew chose Natsume (this was not planned at all, which is why I found it really funny.)

Byakko wrote:
btw, I'm using the avatars as icons in my computer. xD

That's cool, the Cutegirl site says you can use them anywhere just as long as you provide a link to their site in return. This new set says you can do whatever you want with them, but I liked them anyways because I thought it was the polite thing to do. Smile


um...yea. How would i put a link to their site when I'm using it on my computer? lol...I guess I could just advertise it to other people. =)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byakko wrote:
um...yea. How would i put a link to their site when I'm using it on my computer? lol...I guess I could just advertise it to other people. =)

If you ever used them online you'd want to link them, if you're using them on your PC locally it shouldn't be a problem. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TL_chan



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 45
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, they're so cute! Thank you. *changes to Rio*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL_chan wrote:
Wow, they're so cute! Thank you. *changes to Rio*

Glad you like them. Very Happy

I have some new smilies/emoticons to add sometime when I get around to it. They weren't in a pack so it's a bit more complicated but I'll get to it eventually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bluemist



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 52
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! (yay chika!)
_________________
bluemist anime blog
Current Project: Retro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TokenAsian
Most Likely to Spend Too Much


Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 1417
Location: Lehigh University

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed that I'm the only one with an animated avatar.
_________________
Secretary of the Anime Club of Lehigh University (ACLU?)
Please visit my Anime Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TokenAsian wrote:
I just noticed that I'm the only one with an animated avatar.

I guess you're just special. Smile Actually I remember seeing at least one more but that user hasn't posted in months.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Willuknight
IRC Op Team


Joined: 14 Jun 2005
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like the cute girl set Smile


Not enough to give up Kane though ^^
_________________
Member of the Uknighted Manganime Blog
Information page for the 2006 Spring Anime Season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
animeronin



Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 106
Location: De La Salle University

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. A lot of anime girl avatars for the taking!

takes one
_________________
Picture Perfect Paranoia
Anime & Manga Collection
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Maestro4k
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Posts: 1397

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

animeronin wrote:
Wow. A lot of anime girl avatars for the taking!

takes one

Wait, isn't the one you're using a guy? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 SQL queries
  Username:    Password:      Remember me