AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blog images
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime X - Press

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer for some reason doesn't let me take screenshots. When I try to take it, the picture doesn't capture. It still thinks that it's on Windows media player.

This is a help question just so ya'll know. ^_^;
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anime X - Press wrote:
My computer for some reason doesn't let me take screenshots. When I try to take it, the picture doesn't capture. It still thinks that it's on Windows media player.

This is a help question just so ya'll know. ^_^;
Well first off if you're using just Windows Media Player you will not be able to capture screenshots. You need to switch to another (better) media player like Windows Media Player Classic, BSPlayer, or VideoLAN. Those three players do screencaps very well Very Happy
Saria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use VLC Media Player to take screenshots, too. When I first decided to start blogging, I didn't even know I had a program that could take screenshots! I was pleasantly surprised. Despite my gigs of downloaded anime, I'm not a fan of downloading a lot of new programs to install onto my computer, so I was happy to have VLC already.

Oh, and I currently use Photoshop to resize my screenshots, but since I take like 15-30 at a time, resizing really becomes tedious and the most time-consuming part of blogging. Can anyone tell me how to resize the pictures and save as a batch? Being one who doesn't like downloading new programs, it would help if I could just be told how to do it on Photoshop.

For any graphical details on my site, I usually Google for ideas and mod in Photoshop but I wound up getting my banner from just a screenshot of the ending theme of Black Cat.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saria, Photoshop has this nice little option called "actions". It basically copies whatever task you are doing and allows you to do it in a batch process. I'm sure if you hit up google, you'll find a simple tutorial on how to do this. Wink
Saria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I looked up batch processing right after I posted and found the information here:

http://www.creativemac.com/2002/04_apr/tutorials/psbatch.htm

Even though the tutorial's for Mac the same applies for PC.

Heh, that should be a rule. "Google before you post!" Oh well. Thanks anyway. This will save me so much time. Now to figure out how to record "make chocolate milk" as a PS action...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Anime X - Press

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got another question for ya'll. I have BSPlayer already downloaded but when I take the screenshot, I have no idea where to find the image I just took.
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anime X - Press wrote:
I've got another question for ya'll. I have BSPlayer already downloaded but when I take the screenshot, I have no idea where to find the image I just took.

C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSPlayer\ is where it puts them. If you installed it to a drive/directory that's different than default change that accordingly. Smile
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saria wrote:
Now to figure out how to record "make chocolate milk" as a PS action...

Why stop there? Shoot for "wash the dishes, do the laundry and clean the house" as an action next. Laughing
marikit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRAPS is my best friend. I have had this lifetime member account so i get the latest full version everytime.

Edit (Maestro4k): Last part removed. Please don't offer to make commercial software available to others illegally, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: