AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Licensing] Funimation nab Trinity Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Licensing Announcements & Release Dates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
Well if the series never gets licensed, I'm sure you'll be bound to find cheapish used versions within an year. Don't forget the regular editions are coming out, so those should be a litlte cheaper...

That'd be good, although I'll still grab DVD R2 fansub releases in the interim in case it doesn't get licensed. That way I can have the nice high quality release and one I can understand as well. Smile

moyism wrote:
I hear Yahoo! Japan Auctions is a good place to go for rare and (maybe) cheaper anime-related goods. Might want to look into that once the whole series comes out Wink

The problem is paying all the fees associated with using a proxy service. When I had a friend in Japan who could bid on things for me I got a fair amount of stuff off of Yahoo Japan's Auctions. Now that I don't it's not very cost effective any more. Sad

At least I got hold of a few really rare OSTs I wanted! (Nurse Angel Ririka SOS to be exact, until I ripped them and posted them you couldn't even find Mp3 versions of the full albums anywhere!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Licensing Announcements & Release Dates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: