AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Linking to blogs that have direct download/torrent links?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3574M3N7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people i have recently found this forum in my quest for a good anime blog hosting and i was wondering if its admitted to post links to direct files o torrents with anime or manga content in the blogs?
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T3574M3N7 wrote:
Hi people i have recently found this forum in my quest for a good anime blog hosting and i was wondering if its admitted to post links to direct files o torrents with anime or manga content in the blogs?

It's not quite clear what you're asking here, are you asking that if you get a blog with us can you link to direct downloads or torrents, or are you asking if you can link to a blog from the forum that has such links?

If you have questions about hosting, you should just E-mail me at maestro at animeblogger dot net after reading our Terms of Service.

If you're asking about linking to blogs with direct download/torrent links from the forum, linking to a blog that has such links is OK, but linking to specific posts with download links would be considered breaking the rules. Why? Because it's just a once-removed way of linking to the download directly. So you can link to a blog that has direct download/torrent links but don't link to individual posts.
T3574M3N7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok sorry, well for example if i get a blog here and i post a link to a file that i uploaded it is correct or wrong to post links that have anime or such material
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T3574M3N7 wrote:
Ok sorry, well for example if i get a blog here and i post a link to a file that i uploaded it is correct or wrong to post links that have anime or such material

As long as the file isn't hosted on our servers it doesn't violate the TOS. However if we get any kind of legal notice to remove the link we'll have to comply. You also will want to check the TOS of any sites you might upload to so you know what they'll do if they get a legal notice.

This falls under hosting questions though, please E-mail me if you have any further questions about hosting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: