AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ah crap...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kablaq

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: ah crap... Reply with quote

so the other day i was taking pictures of my figs (an attempt at a ghetto studio... still failed on the lighting though), and i notice my Magical Girl Rin is leening a little too far to the left... i go to adjust it back up and this is where i find out how they actually attached the model to the base >.>;

Confused

any ideas on how to re-attach it?... i like the fig and don't want to have to keep it in the box for the rest of its life Sad

what is this?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kablaq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no ideas from anyone?... Sad

one guy i talked to on irc said i should try using hot glue, but i don't know if that would work... plus, i would have to buy a hot glue gun...

*shrug*

what is this?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kablaq wrote:
no ideas from anyone?... Sad

one guy i talked to on irc said i should try using hot glue, but i don't know if that would work... plus, i would have to buy a hot glue gun...

*shrug*
Yep, you'll basically have to find a type of glue you can use for the figure that won't mess it up much. I'm pretty positive if you go to like an art crafts store you'll be able to find glue meant for models and such.
Vinn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-part resin glue maybe? There's a 5 min type and a 30 min type. Takes 24 hrs to fully set. Just becareful with it, the stuff bonds like crazy after 24 hrs and you won't be able to budge it after.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: