AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Thoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiGiKerot wrote:
moyism wrote:
DiGiKerot wrote:
Judging from the usual posting patterns on these forums, it means you've obviously been buying too much Laughing
Boredom at work is never a good thing, tis all I'll say Confused

Its even worse for me given I don't get 'net access Crying

I suppose it does mean they at least get a decent days work out of me.
Ouch, that's horrible man! Thankfully we *need* 'net access here. I would have gone nuts if there wasn't a way to kill the slow times like now.

Normally I always get my work done but fridays are slow since it's the end of the week. More so today since it's Good Friday which (un)fortunately leaves me sitting around doing absolutely nothing. At least I'm getting paid to basically sit on my arse all day long ^^
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:

Normally I always get my work done but fridays are slow since it's the end of the week. More so today since it's Good Friday which (un)fortunately leaves me sitting around doing absolutely nothing. At least I'm getting paid to basically sit on my arse all day long ^^

Good Friday is a public holiday over here, and I get those off by default - ergo I got paid today for sitting around on my arse all day at home Very Happy

I'm off on Monday as well, come to think of it.
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
DiGiKerot wrote:
moyism wrote:
DiGiKerot wrote:
Judging from the usual posting patterns on these forums, it means you've obviously been buying too much Laughing
Boredom at work is never a good thing, tis all I'll say Confused

Its even worse for me given I don't get 'net access Crying

I suppose it does mean they at least get a decent days work out of me.
Ouch, that's horrible man! Thankfully we *need* 'net access here. I would have gone nuts if there wasn't a way to kill the slow times like now.

Well, it does leave you open for more online shopping options. Wink
moyism

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiGiKerot wrote:
Good Friday is a public holiday over here, and I get those off by default - ergo I got paid today for sitting around on my arse all day at home Very Happy

Son of a...

Web hosting companies, at least small ones, don't offer that luxury.
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
DiGiKerot wrote:

Son of a...

Web hosting companies, at least small ones, don't offer that luxury.

It does have its negative sides - there's no mail today or Monday Anime Smile with Sweatdrop
jpmeyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freakin' Good Friday. I took a train home this evening for Easter weekend and my parents kept guarding the kitchen to keep me from eating. Only five more minutes to go before I can pig out...
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpmeyer wrote:
Freakin' Good Friday. I took a train home this evening for Easter weekend and my parents kept guarding the kitchen to keep me from eating. Only five more minutes to go before I can pig out...

You too, huh? Well, I only got 2 more days, before I can pig out on rice.
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
sssoo... anyone want free email addresses at either natsuki.us or haruhiism.com? Just PM me.

Sure! Sign me up for the natsuki.us-one.

I've installed the MediaWiki for the sub-domain, that's to be used for the R1-releases. Anyone interested in joining this little & 'fun' project? For that matter, I also need help on how things/titles are going to be sorted once in the Wiki?
moyism

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaboobie wrote:
moyism wrote:
sssoo... anyone want free email addresses at either natsuki.us or haruhiism.com? Just PM me.

I've installed the MediaWiki for the sub-domain, that's to be used for the R1-releases. Anyone interested in joining this little & 'fun' project? For that matter, I also need help on how things/titles are going to be sorted once in the Wiki?
Sure, just PM what you want your addy and pw to be.

Also, I'll be in on helping out on your project. Just don't expect me to be the biggest contributor of the team ^^;;
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaboobie wrote:

I could probably donate some time to help, though I have to admit being rather unclear about what it actually entails Anime Smile with Sweatdrop
Vinn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaboobie wrote:
moyism wrote:

I can donate some time too I guess. Razz
Vinn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my family is moving to a new house soon. Me and my mom are thinking of getting 2 DSL/Cable line so that we wouldn't be at each other's throat whenever one of us starts to download stuff and the connection slows to a crawl... So can any of ya recommend any company in Philly, PA? Comcast cable I have at home atm is sorta meh and would like to try a different company.
moyism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my 1GIG stick today! Finally got to play a little MH and it's as crappy as expected! Gameplay is pretty straight forward as you live through ep 1-13 of the series. I have to admit the mini-games are fun though I suck at them (i.e. button matching ala DDR or memorizing orders).

D/Led a few OPs from memento's blog to see how the look; nothing like bringing Haruhi on the road is all I have to say Wink

Gotta start looking for wallpapers and other acessories soon. (I think I'm starting to realize just how much I'm gonna have to spend on this... doh!)
moyism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I get really bored at work at times:

Vinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
so I get really bored at work at times:

Lol you could have a field day with this website. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 49 of 52

Jump to: