AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally, my own blog!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaspar
Coding Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TokenAsian wrote:
I'm really sick of Skuld now...

Blasphemy! Skuld is like... the coolest character of AMG Cat Grin with Sweatdrop
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TokenAsian wrote:
Oh, I literally did finish AMG 26 the day before season 2 came out. I blame Maestro for encouraging me.

And you're upset about this? At least you can start watching the new season without any waiting now thanks to me. Anime Big Smile with Sweatdrop

Kaspar wrote:
Blasphemy! Skuld is like... the coolest character of AMG Cat Grin with Sweatdrop

Careful now, I hear Fate-chan reads the forum, she's liable to thwack you good for saying some other girl is cool. Wink
TokenAsian
Most Likely to Spend Too Much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fate-tan > Skuld.......

But in a fight...

Skuld > Fate-tan.

No match for thermonuclear weapons. Razz
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TokenAsian wrote:
Fate-tan > Skuld.......

But in a fight...

Skuld > Fate-tan.

Great, so now Skuld and Fate-chan are both going to gang up on you and beat you senseless. Laughing

TokenAsian wrote:
No match for thermonuclear weapons. Razz

I don't know, some of those magical attacks Fate-chan uses make nuclear weapons look tame. I think it's safe to say you wouldn't want to be in the vicinity when the fight took place though. Wink
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I'd put it here for relevance' sake, but has anyone heard of 'Domain Registry of America' ? When you have your own site, and is about to expire do you go through them or through your webhosting company (mine is Dreamhost)?
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaboobie wrote:
I figured I'd put it here for relevance' sake, but has anyone heard of 'Domain Registry of America' ? When you have your own site, and is about to expire do you go through them or through your webhosting company (mine is Dreamhost)?
You go through the company you have registered the domain through. Do you know who you registered the domain through? I know with dreamhost, they'll automatically renew the domain for ya.

At least, that's how it is with me.

Any web hosting/domain stuff you can ask me, tis what I learned at work and am getting paid for ^^;;
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
bakaboobie wrote:
You go through the company you have registered the domain through. Do you know who you registered the domain through? I know with dreamhost, they'll automatically renew the domain for ya.

At least, that's how it is with me.

Any web hosting/domain stuff you can ask me, tis what I learned at work and am getting paid for ^^;;

Oh ok. That works. I registered my site through DH as well. I was just curious as I received this 'Domain Registry of America' in the postal mail the other day, and it was asking me to renew the domain through them... Further inspection revealed it was just a scam.

On to a related question. Does it cost additional $$ if say I wanted in my domain (yozora-comet.net) something like this:

bohahaha.yozora-comet.net (a sub-domain?)

in DH? I only have the basic plan of the most basic plan.
moyism
Graphics Virtuoso & IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaboobie wrote:
On to a related question. Does it cost additional $$ if say I wanted in my domain (yozora-comet.net) something like this:

Easiest way to check, log into the control panel of DH and check your domain/plans. If you do have the ability to do so, which I think you should, it'll say somewhere about unlimited sub-domains and the like.
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moyism wrote:
bakaboobie wrote:

Easiest way to check, log into the control panel of DH and check your domain/plans. If you do have the ability to do so, which I think you should, it'll say somewhere about unlimited sub-domains and the like.

Ah. yes.. That DH panel. It's been a while since I went there. Cool, thanks!
Faust721

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started my blog today. So i thought ill tell everybody.
http://artskingdom.net
Havent really done anything yet but could use some feedback on my ideas that I talked about. So what do you guys think.
bakaboobie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faust721 wrote:
Just started my blog today. So i thought ill tell everybody.
http://artskingdom.net
Havent really done anything yet but could use some feedback on my ideas that I talked about. So what do you guys think.

Love the banner's lettering, btw. Though what exactly are you going to be doing?
ayyo

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, made a blog a week ago too, didn't want to make a thread about it Very Happy
http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: