AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xenosaga LJ RPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
love a riddle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Xenosaga LJ RPG Reply with quote

I have no idea where else to put this. if it's in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

There's this nice little Xenosaga based RP on Livejournal that I joined called "We All Float". There's still an opening for quite a few characters and we'd all like to get everthing started soon! It seems like it'll be a lot of fun!

http://community.livejournal.com/weallfloat/

The summary:

"One year after the end of "Jenseits von Gut und Boese", the Galaxy Federation is beginning to feel the changes that have been set in motion. Those thought to be lost make their way to center stage, hoping to help--or harm. Those who have already been working for their own aims are now questioning what to do. And everyone is asking the same question--is this the end, or just the beginning?"

How it's run:

For those of you who haven't done this before (like me) you have to set up a journal for your character, and you treat it as if the character actually has an online journal. You basically type entries in character about their daily lives. The other characters comment in yours. Actual RPing goes on in the community or on AIM or in AIM chat with logs posted in the community. It's going to be mostly based upon character development and interaction. For further information read rules/info below:

Rules and Information

Character Sign-Up Form
(send by email to the person running the RP as stated in rules)

Current Characters claim/reserve

As of posting this, the following characters are claimed: Albedo, Allen, Shion (me!), chaos, MOMO, Juli Mizrahi, Jr., and Wilhelm. So there's still openings for quite a few good characters! You may also use original characters (read rules for guidelines on this).

We are really in need of KOS-MOS, Jin, and Ziggy.

Any other questions can be directed to the person running it. She has posted her aim and email on the journal. She's the one RPing Juli.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: