AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index AnimeBlogger.net Forums
Anime/Manga Blogging Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to AnimeBlogger.net's Forums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byakko
IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TokenAsian wrote:
*is now incredibly confused and wonders if he hit his head on the way to the post office the other day*

You were probably hit and mugged coming back on the way back home from the post office by some raving anime fanatic who was desperate for his AMG fix....lol Laughing
Maestro4k
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byakko wrote:
TokenAsian wrote:
*is now incredibly confused and wonders if he hit his head on the way to the post office the other day*

You were probably hit and mugged coming back on the way back home from the post office by some raving anime fanatic who was desperate for his AMG fix....lol Laughing

Wait, how could Token Asian mug himself? Shocked
Byakko
IRC Op Team

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maestro4k wrote:
Byakko wrote:
TokenAsian wrote:

Wait, how could Token Asian mug himself? Shocked

either he's really confused, or he has multiple personalities....Shocked
marikit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Yorosiku, Nya! Reply with quote

Yorosiku! I am Marikit. Cosplayer, Gamer, Geek, J-Dorama, Anime and Cosplay Blogger. I hope it's alright that I join. I have read a lot of your blogs and ^_^ I love them all. I just started my site a few weeks ago and I intend to start blogging anime stuff tommorow. Please, visit my site too! (( Link is in the sig))
Kaspar
Coding Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Yorosiku, Nya! Reply with quote

marikit wrote:
Yorosiku! I am Marikit. Cosplayer, Gamer, Geek, J-Dorama, Anime and Cosplay Blogger. I hope it's alright that I join. I have read a lot of your blogs and ^_^ I love them all. I just started my site a few weeks ago and I intend to start blogging anime stuff tommorow. Please, visit my site too! (( Link is in the sig))

Welcome aboard. I like the layout of your site, it looks better than most Wordpress setups I've seen. Cheers,

Kasp.
marikit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I thought it was kinda ... boring. But I would like the focus on my writing not on the layout.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AnimeBlogger.net Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: